I needed a quick, everyday look today, something I could do in less than 10 minutes. I wanted a light, fresh look. Also, I wanted to try out a couple of new products that have come my way:
- CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer: in a Target beauty box
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara: Sephora gift
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner: Birchbox.
Here’s what I used:
- CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector, Light/Medium
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15, #2 Sand
- Amazing Cosmetics Perfection Stick, Fair
- Stila Convertible Color Cheek Cream, Peony
- Urban Decay Anti-aging Eye Primer
- Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil, Noir, tightline
- PUR Eye Polish base & shadow, Satin, $26
- Youngblood Cosmetics Vintage Quad, Syrah
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner
- Jordana FabuBrow, #05 Soft Brown, $2.99
- Shiseido Lash Curler
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
I liked all three of the new-to-me products that I tried.
- The CoverGirl All-Day Primer is a lightweight gel that smooths on easily and dries immediately. It left my skin soft, and it’s done a great job under my foundation. Seems like a nice, affordable alternative to Smashbox for me.
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner was pretty easy for a klutz like me to use. I even managed to get a nice thin line. Perhaps it was because the felt tip was stiff and the fat tube was easy to hold. I’m looking forward to trying it again.
- The Make Up For Ever had a wand head that went from thin tip to very, very flared other end. I hadn’t tried one like that. But it too was easy to use, and I like the formula. No clumps, great length and volume, good definition, no flaking.
Have you tried any of these new-to-me products?