For several years, my blogging friend Renu from Cosmetopediadigest.com, has tantalized me with photos, unboxing videos and blogposts of her annual box from the U.K. online cosmetics retailer, Beautylish. Beautylish comes out with two standalone boxes at the beginning of the new year, a regular size box for $75 and a deluxe box for $150. The deluxe box is completely out of my price range, though I hear it is fabulous. The $75 regular box is a splurge for me but still within my reach. The Beautylish boxes always contain only full size products, usually have a prestige eyeshadow palette, and other goodies from luxury or higher end makeup brands. This year I succumbed, and my box arrived on Tuesday.
Here’s what the inside of the shipping box looks like.
Charming Japanese wrapping paper with a cute gift tag. Inside, the products were nestled and wrapped in lots of black tissue paper.
Wanna see what I got? Not everyone gets the same products – there’s a mix.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palette $42
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Matte Contour Liquid Lipstick shade Dolly Bird $34
- Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting shade Sunlight $52
- Wayne Goss #18 Eyeshadow Blending Brush $27
- Clean Apothecary Brush Shampoo, Grapefruit $15
- Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Mask, single sheet mask $13