And Happy Independence Weekend to those in the U.S.!
The buildup to Independence Weekend must be the new sales weekend. It seems a lot of retailers and brands have been running sales. MAC had an insiders sale, Ulta had a 20% off coupon that may have been Platinum members only, and some Sephora VIB members (probably Rouge) got a code for $15 off $50 purchase. But in addition to those sales that have ended, other brands and retailers have sales.
- Lovelyskin.com has lots of brands currently at either 20% or 25% off plus free shipping.
- Vitabath: 20% off
- Ricky’s NYC has a variety of discounts
- The Body Shop: various products
- Bath & Body Works: certain collections on deep discount and 3 wick candles 50% off
- Josie Maran: 15% off with code LIBERTY
- Laura Geller: a whopping 35% off with code 35SUMMER
- Skinstore: 20% off a wide variety of brands
- Dr. Brandt: 35% off with code: FNF35
- Tarte: no discounts but free shipping this weekend
- Alcone (alconeco.com: they carry Viseart and other professional brands!): 20% off with code LETFREEDOMRING
- Stila: has specific products on sale including my favorite Stay All Day Vinyl Lipgloss for $10 instead of the regular $24!
I’m sure there are more beauty sales out there, but these are the ones I know about.
Beauty Spotlight Team Weekly Roundup
For your reading and beauty pleasure…
Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves luxury face oils, and Uma Ultimate Brightening Face Oil is undoubtedly worthy of your undivided attention. If you seek a luxury face oil that brightens the skin, softens fine lines, stimulates skin cell turnover and gives skin an ethereal glow, then this is an oil that you must try!
Be sure to check out CVS this week! They are having their Long Live Skin event to benefit the American Cancer Society. Pammy Blogs Beauty has all the details the event and about the importance of wearing daily SPF! Find out some of her newest favorite SPFs from Neutrogena, too!
Courtney from Phyrra shares her Cruelty Free June Beauty Favorites. It’s a mix of drugstore, department store and indie!
Prime Beauty has found her Holy Grail Summer Foundation in Erborian’s CC Créme. It provides coverage and skincare benefits with a feather-light feel!
Vitamin C is a powerhouse anti-aging skincare ingredient with a variety of benefits. This week, Allison from Never Say Die Beauty shares her favorite C cleanser, serum, moisturizer and treatment this week!
Blushing Noir shares a full, honest and VERY thorough review of the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette. Swatches, eye looks… and a whole lot of thoughts.
For over 10 years 15 Minute Beauty has recommended one anti-aging cream over and over. They recently improved the formulation, and it is even better than ever! Have you tried this amazing drugstore skincare find?
Summer brings heat and humidity. Some days you just never feel cooled off. Marcia from Beauty Info Zone has found a facial mask from Osmosis that solves these problems and leaves soft hydrated skin behind.
Justina’s Gems has been loving Olay skincare this summer and found a great face cream that beats out the high end brands in a blind consumer study. Check it out.
Enjoy the holidays or just a great summer weekend (to those in the northern hemisphere!)