If you are buying online during the holiday season or anytime for that matter, please take advantage of Ebates!!! I went to the Ebates website and downloaded something that added Ebates directly to my toolbar. Now whenever I go to a website that participates in the Ebates program, a small popup shows on the upper right hand of my screen that asks me if I want to activate Ebates. That way I never miss out on cash back. For instance, Sephora is offering 8% back now!!!
A couple of weeks ago, I got $13 back, and now I’ve got another almost $10 coming my way, and I’m not even a big shopper! If you do decide to try Ebates (there’s no downside that I’ve found), I’d be grateful if you’d use my referral code that’s in the sidebar or this one if it’s easier:
Holiday Sale Info
There are so many different sales going on everywhere, that it’s too much for me to list them all. Just assume that every brand and company has some sort of sale going on during this week, on Black Friday, through the weekend, and on Cyber Monday. Don’t pay full price for anything…unless it’s some limited edition that you’re afraid of losing out on!
Here are a few I’d like to mention specifically, usually brands I really like and use plus some others that are popular in no particular order (I wasn’t in an alphabetizing mood today, sorry):
- ColourPoP: Just announced their deal: $5 off $40 purchase, $10 off $60 purchase, $15 off $80 purchase and $20 off $100 purchase from now till 11/29 at 11:59PST
- IT Cosmetics: Free Shipping on all orders; a free mini Hello Lashes Mascara with purchases over $35 with the code Hellonov15
- Urban Decay: Vaults: Mother Lode, 24/7 Eye Pencil Vault, and Lip Vault, 11/30 only; Urban Decay always has 20% off on Black Friday and through the weekend/Monday and that means this is your chance to get the NAKED PALETTES ON SALE!
- Garnet Hill: 25% off plus Free Shipping thru 12/1 with code H5W213B
- theBalm: 50% off on 11/30 7AM PST through 12/1 7AM PST and a portion of the sale goes to a Bay Area charity
- Ulta: Black Friday Door Busters: amazing products at amazing prices, e.g. Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potions for $15, reg. $31, an IT Cosmetics travel brush trio for $10, OPI mini gift trios 2 for $12, too many great ones to mention
- Sephora: Like Ulta, some fabulous Black Friday specials, some in-store and some online. Go to the app and see them for yourself. A couple of examples are a TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Duo, Formula X Nail Polish Duo, Jack Black Comfort & Joy Lip Balm & Mini-Moisturizer, Clarisonic Replacement Head Satin Precision etc.
- TATCHA: 20% off everything with code FF2015, 11/27 extended through 12/6. If you haven’t tried luxury Japanese skincare brand, TATCHA, now’s the time! The brand is true luxury but totally effective skincare. If you have dry skin, buy the stunningly gorgeous and hydrating blue Indigo Cream now! Review coming soon. Plus TATCHA has gorgeous gift sets for special women on your gift list including yourself. And if you do shop TATCHA (you won’t be sorry!), I’d be thrilled if you’d shop through the TATCHA ad at the top of my blog xoxo
- Shiseido USA: 20% off with code FF2015 thru 11/30
- Milani Cosmetics: 25% off with THANKS25 on Black Friday
- Paula’s Choice: I still think your best deal is using the code on my Paula’s Choice blogpost that’s 20% off plus Free Shipping till the end of December
- Fusion Beauty: 30% off entire purchase, 11/27 through 11/30
- DermaDoctor.com: 25% off with promo code 25HAUL at checkout. Offer ends at 11:59 pm CT 11/26/15
- Dermstore.com: 25% off site wide, 11/27-29; 30% off site wide, 11/30 only Now’s the time to pick up all those skincare goodies and tools you’ve been wanting, e.g. Beauty Blender & Cleanser etc.
- Perricone MD: Black Friday: Up to 45% off select Perricone MD favorites starting 11/27; Cyber Monday: Up to 30% off on Perricone MD Holiday Sets 11/30 only
- Nail Butter: Black Friday: 25% off; Cyber Monday: BOGO 50%, no code required
- Indie Lee: 20% off on purchases from 11/18-11/30 with GiveThanksTake20 code. From 11/27th to 11/30th, receive a FREE Hydrating Body Balm with every purchase of $75 or more on IndieLee.com
- NourishOrganic: Black Friday take 50% off your entire purchase at NourishOrganic.com with the code GREEN50 AND receive a FREE Nourish Organic Tote Bag with the purchase of any gift set as long as supplies last. Cyber Monday take 25% off your entire purchase at NourishOrganic.com with the code CYBER25
- Zoya: From 11/19-11/30:Build Your Own 6 pc Dream Boxes – $30 ($54 retail value)
Build Your Own 12 pc Dream Boxes – $50 ($108 retail value)
Pre-made Dream Box Trios $20 ($25 retail value) Only available on pre-made dream box trios
ZOYA Lips & Tips Quad BOGO ($18 ea.)
Buy one get one free on all lips & tips quad sets
Naked Manicure Pro Kit Deal $50 ($96 retail value)
Cyber Monday Mystery Box (11/30 ONLY): $20
- YSL Beauty: 20% off plus Free Shipping on $75+ orders, through 12/7
- Skincare by Alana: 15% off all Black Friday orders with code: EARLYBF; 20% off orders over $149 with code EARLYBF2; $125 off all orders over $500 with code EARLYBF3
- Jack Black: Great gender neutral gift. One of my all-time favorite lip balms, most flavors with SPF: a trio of Jack Black favorites, a Nordstrom exclusive kit will be just $15 (a 38.50 value!) on Black Friday! Plus ‘The Balm Squad’ includes Mango & Mandarin, Natural Mint & Vanilla, Asian Pear & White Tea and Natural Mint & Shea Butter Lip Balms and is available for $25 at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, UTLA Beauty, and www.GetJackBlack.com
Good luck! Happy Shopping! And let me know any other “must know about” sales! What’s on your shopping list?
StriVectin Giveaway Winner
Congratulations again to Debbie Y, the winner of the StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner! Yay! It’s a great product to help get skin in tiptop holiday shape!
Thank you to all who participated, tweeted, followed, subscribed, and commented. I truly appreciate your support for my blog! Stay tuned for the next giveaway coming soon!