Sometimes I carp about an item or two or three in my monthly ipsy bag, but this month ipsy hit it out of the park. Score! I liked and will use everything in the bag. Woohoo!
The September bag was called “Street Style”, and I think it was supposed to be in tune with New York Fashion Week. Not sure I see the link, but whatever.
I haven’t done an unboxing video in quite a while so I decided to do one today. I had been very careful not to look at any of the previews from ipsy or early reviews online so I would be totally surprised. And I was. In fact, I was so surprised that I got one of the products totally wrong! But I left it in the video because:
- I don’t know how to edit it out
- It was kinda funny!
And if you don’t want to sit through the video (I don’t blame you, I don’t often have the patience for videos), here’s what I got:
Here are the product details:
- Nourish Organics Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser, Cucumber & Watercress, 1 fl. oz./30 ml (travel size)
- Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction Hair Conditioner, 0.85 fl. oz./25 ml (travel size)
- Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet, 3.8 g/13 oz. (full size), $13
- Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush, synthetic, on sale for $6.99
- Pacifica Natural Waterproof EyePencil, Fringe (brown), .026 oz. (deluxe sample)
I don’t know how to estimate the cost of the sample size products, but the Hikari Lipstick and the Crown Brush with its sale price are worth $20 combined. Ka-ching! This month’s ipsy bag is more than worth the $10 I paid for it!!
I’ve used all of the products, and they are all great! Thank you, ipsy 🙂
So, if you’re thinking about subscribing, this month’s bag may push you over the edge. And if you do, I’d be grateful if you’d use my referral code.
If you’re a subscriber, what did you get in your ipsy bag this month? Were you happy with your goodies?