MAKE UP FOR EVER has certainly been busy lately with a new campaign and a new flagship store.
“BLEND IN. STAND OUT” Campaign
The brand that is known for breaking down barriers in the beauty industry with a product line that reflects the diversity of people everywhere has launched a new campaign, “Blend In. Stand Out”. MAKE UP FOR EVER has enlisted six diverse influencers from the beauty world to spread the word about their broad range of complexion products as well as to celebrate the individuality, self-expression, diversity, and beauty of people everywhere.
Each of the influencers is promoting their favorite MAKE UP FOR EVER complexion product that helps them “blend in” as well as the personal causes that they champion that help them “stand out”.
The makeup for the stunning influencers was done by renowned celebrity makeup artists, Renny Vasquez (@RennyVasquez) and Priscilla Ono (@PriscillaOno), using MAKE UP FOR EVER’s award-winning Ultra HD Foundation range that just happens to be my favorite too.
My foundation of choice is Ultra HD Cover Stick Foundation #R230. I adore this foundation. I reach for it just about all the time. It provides full coverage, and it is a cinch to apply – I use a blending sponge.
Back to the campaign:
Here are the fabulous young influencers, along with complexion product they use, what their personal cause is, and how you can follow them to learn more:
- Madison Paige (@madisonpaige)
– I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Liquid Foundation #Y225. I STAND for AUTHENTICITY.
– Madison pushes boundaries by working to inspire those around her to be as true to themselves as she is in identifying as gender-fluid. She constantly reinvents her look with confidence and attitude, boldly setting herself apart in the modeling industry.
- Khuodia Diop (@melanin.goddess)
– I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Liquid Foundation #R540. I STAND for ANTI-BULLYING.
– Senegalese-born Khoudia learned from past-bullying that being different is what makes her beautiful and unique. Overcoming this obstacle has led her to advocate for racial inclusivity for people of color everywhere, while paving the way as one of the deepest skinned models in the industry.
- Victor Ramos (@vicmram)
– I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation #Y445. I STAND for UNIVERSAL EQUALITY.
– Unapologetic male makeup lover Victor believes that beauty has no limits. He is a budding influencer who creates beauty and lifestyle content to empower his followers to be who they really are and celebrate it.
- Julissa Bermudez (@officialjulissab)
– I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation #Y365. I STAND for INDIVIDUALITY.
– Julissa believes that no two people were created the same and differences should be celebrated. She uses her voice as a TV personality and her authentic Afro-Latina roots to motivate those around her.
- Arshia Moorjani (@arshiamoorjani)
– I BLEND in with Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation #70. I STAND for DIVERSITY.
– Growing up with a lack of Southeast Asian role models, Arshia was driven by a desire to represent her ethnicity in the beauty category. She creates relatable makeup tutorials to inspire the younger generation of diverse beauty lovers.
- Jessica Wang (@notjessfashion)
– I BLEND in with Water Blend Face & Body Foundation #Y325. I STAND for SELF-EXPRESSION.
– Jessica expresses herself through a one-of-a-kind style that fuses her Chinese nationality with her American citizenship. Her fearless individuality shows those around her that it’s empowering to be different.
Take a look at the video. It’s gorgeous and so inspiring!
The renowned makeup artists, Renny Vasquez and Priscilla Ono, made everyone look fabulous. Here’s a little bit about their client lists and how you can follow them to learn more:
- Renny Vasquez (@rennyvasquez) whose clients include Queen Latifah, Serena Williams, and Gabrielle Union.
- Priscilla Ono (@priscillaono), one of the greats, whose clients include Rihanna and Amber Rose.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Global Flagship Store
MAKE UP FOR EVER recently opened their first ever Global Flagship store in New York at 731 Lexington Avenue.
The store looks and sounds absolutely amazing with:
- a brow-shaping station
- a lash bar for digitally trying on false lashes
- GO PRO MAKEUP, a conveyer-belt setup that features a unique live makeup tutorial experience for people at all skill levels.
Oh, why did I move out of New York? I want to go now. I desperately need my brows shaped, who wouldn’t want to “try on” falsies to see how they look before buying, and the GO PRO MAKEUP sounds wild!
So if you live in or near NYC, please let me know what the new store is like. And if you’re heading to NYC, stop buy the shop at 731 Lex and tell me all about it!
Do you wear MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD foundations? If so, which one?