Mother’s Day is next Sunday, May 10! If you’re a last minute shopper for your mom, mother-in-law, sister, aunt or any mom you want to honor, or a last minute hinter for gifts for yourself, here are some gift ideas in a broad range of prices.
- Flowers from The Bouqs.com $50 (They’re offering a $5 rebate)
- Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream $8-12
- Tony Moly Cherry or Blueberry Lip Balm $8
- Alexis Bittar Jasmine Long Dangle Earrings $275
- Alexis Bittar Jasmine Hinged Bangle $170
- Kate Spade Envelope Shoulder Bag $148
- Lorac Unzipped Gold Shadow Palette $42
- Tarte Showstopper Palette $38
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush $21
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Trio $58
- Baublebar Zelda Drop Earrings $32
- Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Rouge Volupte $36
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers $55
- Black Moonlit Glass Beaded Necklace $23
A FEW OTHER IDEAS
• Estee Lauder Modern Muse Solid Perfume Compact
Here’s a gift that gives twice – to the recipient and also to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Wow!
“Be an Inspiration. Experience Estée Lauder’s newest fragrance in a limited-edition solid perfume compact. Modern Muse is inspired by the intriguing duality of today’s woman and complements every aspect of her dynamic life, a true statement in modern luxury that conveys confidence, style and creativity. A Lush Floral Woody scent, its innovative dual-impression structure features two contrasting aspects: Sparkling Jasmine Accord and Sleek Woods Accord.
SIZE: .04 oz./1.35 g PRICE: $49.50
AMOUNT OF DONATION: In support of The Estée Lauder Companies’ BCA Campaign, Estée Lauder will donate 100% of the suggested retail price from the sale of the Estée Lauder Modern Muse Solid Perfume Compact to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF).
AVAILABLE AT: Select Estée Lauder counters in the USA, in Puerto Rico and at www.esteelauder.com from 8/1/14 – 6/30/15 while supplies last.
I think the compact is stunning! What a great gift this is!
• Scentbird Perfume Subscription Service
Since we’re talking about perfume, consider giving Scentbird a monthly subscription service where you take a quiz and list your fragrance favorites, and Scentbird devises a list of perfumes from which to choose your monthly scent.
Scentbird sends a purse size spray that they say is good for a month, I’d say much longer than that, for $14.95 or less depending on how many months you sign up for: 3, 6 or 12 months. You can say 15% on the first month by signing up with my referral link below:
• L.A. Burdick Chocolate Mice
And finally here’s one more really cute idea for moms who are chocolate and animal lovers: a box of handmade chocolate mice with silk tails from Boston chocolatier, L.A. Burdick (16 mice $48, 9 mice $32, 4 mice $13)
Moms and those of you who have moms to celebrate with, have a wonderful day!