For some time, I have wanted to try a skincare product with reservatrol. I first heard about reservatrol in conjunction with red wine. It’s an ingredient in red wine that is supposed to prevent damage to blood vessels, help reduce cholesterol and prevent blood clots. That’s why I drink red wine every chance I get 😉
Later, I heard that reservatrol provided anti-aging benefits for skin as well by:
- slowing the aging process
- preventing damage from free radicals
- acting as a barrier to protect collagen that helps skin stay youthful.
So I was happy when I got a chance via Brandbacker to try out SOBO Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Reservatrol.
SOBO Skincare describes their Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Reservatrol as follows:
- Works to noticeably reduce the appearance, volume, and depth of wrinkles. (It) visibly minimizes the effects of aging and acts to soften the texture of skin for a younger, healthier look.
- Pure multi-peptide complex with organic moisturizers.
- Light but intense serum formula delivers a powerful wrinkle-fighting cocktail that includes resveratrol, squalene, and hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 50% within just 28 days.
- Soothing, all-natural jojoba oil and apricot kernel oil work together to moisturize and smooth for a healthy, youthful glow and drastically improved overall appearance.
The product has no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, GMOs, synthetic dyes/fragrances, triclosan. It is not tested on animals.
Additional information about the Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Reservatrol can be found on the SOBO Skincare website.
So what was my experience?
I received a 5 ml/0.16 fl. oz. deluxe sample of SOBO Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Reservatrol in a little pump bottle.
Because this sample was enough for about a week, I can’t talk about long-term effects, but I can give you my initial impressions of the product. I used the product at night because it didn’t have SPF which is fine with me.
SOBO Ultra Age Repairing Cream was lightweight but substantial and moisturizing. It absorbed quickly and gave my skin a glow and a firm feeling. It’s a white, fragrance-free cream. I have dry, sensitive skin and I am sometimes concerned about trying new facial skincare products. But SOBO Ultra Repairing Cream with Reservatrol felt great on my skin. I liked it a lot. In fact, I wish I had more than this little bottle!
The full-size, one ounce, SOBO Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Reservatrol comes in a modern-looking, attractive jar.
I was a little surprised that it comes in a jar since the sample came in a pump bottle. Although I personally still like moisturizers in jars, I know that the cream is more hygienic and the ingredients retain their efficacy longer in a pump.
SOBO Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Reservatrol is part of SOBO Skincare’s anti-aging product line. It is regularly priced at $64, and it can be purchased through the SOBO Skincare website, here, with free shipping. SOBO has generously offered a 25% off discount on your first purchase with the code: TRYSOBO. In addition to the Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Reservatrol, SOBO also has Age Smoothing Eye Serum and Ultra HGF Youth Serum among other products including cleansers and moisturizers that are also subject to the discount.
Have you tried any skincare products with reservatrol? What did you think?
Ingredients: Purified Water, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Apricot kernel Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin