Boy, did this week go by fast! It’s the weekend again already. We were supposed to have a big storm, and because of the threat of such bad weather, I postponed the focus groups I was supposed to conduct on Wednesday. Of course, the storm missed us, but clobbered parts of Cape Cod and the Islands.
Now if you have time for some beauty blog reading this weekend, here are the posts from The Beauty Blogazons. In case you missed it, my post on my new hot pink statement necklace from Shoplately is in the middle of the pack.
Isn’t it cute? And very affordable 😉
- TheFabZilla: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush #2. This time, TheFabZilla got her hands on Mood Exposure!
- Glamorable!: Obsessed with Milani’s latest Spring 2014 Collection? Me too! Check out review and swatches of Brilliant Shine lip glosses in Sweet Grapefruit and Coral Crush.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Love subscription beauty boxes? Then ring in the warm weather with the fabulous Beautybox 5 March 2014 box!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : Check out swatches of a new line of vegan 5-Free Nail Polish from Mineral Fusion
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison takes the plunge and orders a new statement necklace from Shoplately
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Water Decals from KKCenterHk with a ZERBA theme!!
- New World Beautiful: Take a trip to a European pharmacy for my review of popular German drugstore makeup
- Geniabeme: I am loving Spring and my Spring Gradient Flower mani!
- Beauty by Miss L: Geometric nail art done with nail polish color which HE chose.
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick reviews her spring and summer fragrance favorites
- beautyfiends: The new HD Cream Blushes from Make Up For Ever will make your cheeks pop this spring!
- Makeup, Life and Love: Tired of searching for the perfect concealer? Read as Jamie shares a few of her favorites- from drugstore bargains to maximum coverage.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog : LUSH Cosmetics has their Easter 2014 products out right now! See some of the limited edition goodies!