I’ve begun measuring time in ipsy bags. And now another month has gone by, and we’re up to the June 2015 ipsy bag: Swim Into Beauty.
It is a dreary day today, and I had some time on my hands so I decided to do an unboxing video. I haven’t done one in a few months, so why not.
For those of you who prefer to skip the video (hey, it’s less than 5 minutes) and just want to see what was in my bag, here are the goods.
First, the bag itself. Black, soft, flexible, unidentifiable fabric with “ipsy” embossed on the front of the bag. Bright red zipper with ipsy logo pull tab. Cute!
- 3 sheet face masks from BioRepublic: aloe, cucumber and green tea – $14.95
- JCat Liptitude Hydrating Lipgloss in Blow Your Mind, a mauve shade – full size, $5.99
- The Healthy Body Butter from LaVanila in Pure Vanilla – deluxe sample, maybe $2.50 or so since the full size is $19
- treStique Mini Shadow Crayon in Marimoto Pink Pearl – deluxe sample (full size is $26)
- Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer – 0.25 oz. sample estimated at $8.00 (based on 0.5 oz travel size is $16)
I’m having a hard time estimating the cost of this bag because one of the items appears to be a new product that isn’t available yet – treStique Shadow Crayon and others are samples. Nevertheless, the 3 sheet masks alone take me way over the $10 that I paid for the bag plus adding in the JCat lippie brings the total to $21 for the two items.
For me, this was another really good month. I like everything I received, and I definitely will use it all. The shades of both the lipgloss and the eye crayon are good for me. In the video, I thought the Shadow Crayon was a milk chocolate color, but it’s a light pink pearl shade that will work as a highlighter as well as an eye shadow. I love the opaque, highly pigmented JCat lipgloss. Great bag!
I’ve had quite a few good months in a row from ipsy. I absolutely think that $10 delivered is still a steal for what you get! If you’re not a subscriber and would like to be, I hope you’ll use my referral code (here) to sign up.
If you are a subscriber, what did you get in your ipsy bag? And what did you think?
Oh, and today is the last day to enter my Coui Skincare UV Facial Sunscreen GIVEAWAY! If you haven’t entered and you want to, here’s the link to the giveaway post. Ends tonight at midnight. Good luck to all who entered!