Well, I can’t say that I’m a big fan of the makeup bag itself from Ipsy this month. It’s February, and they named the bag “Much Love”, so I definitely wasn’t expecting faux denim even with the red plastic piping around the edges. Oh well, I guess I’m not going to love the bag every month.
But what about the stuff inside?
The stuff inside was much better. So what did I get?
- Luxie 514 Blush Brush, full size, $18: Maybe my favorite thing in the bag. I just love Luxie brushes, and through Ipsy, I now have 5 or 6 of them.
- Absolute New York Nano Liner, Black Liquid Liner, full size, $9.99: Who needs another black liner, right? But because I’m still looking for a liquid liner that’s easy for me to use, I don’t mind getting this very skinny felt tip liner pen. I have high hopes for this 😉
- NYX Butter Lipstick, shade Lifeguard, full size, $6: I love NYX Butter Lipstick because it feels great on my lips. It’s kind of a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. So easy to wear. Lifeguard is what I thought was going to be brick red, but it has a little more blue in it than I expected. I still like it a lot.
- 2 Korean sheet masks from SOO AE, Collagen Essence Mask Green Tea and Purifying Black Charcoal Mask, $2.50×2=$5: I haven’t used this brand of Korean sheet mask before, but in the packet, they look very nice. The Collagen Essence Mask is perfect for me, and I will probably give the Purifying Black Charcoal Mask away to someone who would enjoy that type of mask.
- Promise Organic Coconut Milk Daily Facial Scrub, travel size: I have an entire box of new Promise Organic products waiting for me to try them out. Nevertheless, it’s always nice to have a travel size.
Even though I was seriously disappointed in the makeup bag, I was very happy to receive 4ish full size products and one travel size from a really nice skincare brand. I paid $10 for my ipsy bag, and the value this month was over $40. I’m definitely satisfied with that!
So, if you subscribe to Ipsy, what did you get in your bag? If you don’t subscribe and think you’d like to, I’d be thrilled if you would use my referral code. xoxo