It’s a gorgeous spring day today and I’m heading out to jog to take advantage of it before it’s cold and rainy tomorrow. But I think we’re going to the Museum of Fine Arts tomorrow so that should be a fun way to spend the day. What are you up to this weekend??
If you have a chance, please take a peek at the variety of blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. In addition to my review of the ACEVIVI Hair Straightener Brush that I wrote about last week, don’t forget to enter the Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector Sunscreen SPF 50 giveaway. I know I’m making a big deal about it, but this lightweight, high protection facial sunscreen priced at $42 is just that good!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: 8 nail polishes inspired by 8 iconic female musicians? Jessica has all the details about this collection from Pretty & Polished!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Have you tried a hair straightening brush yet? Allison gives you her take on the ACEVIVI Digital Hair Straightener Brush!
- I Know all the Words: Must Have Micellar options from Simple Skincare, because, can you ever have too many?
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Helen from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog was interviewed by Woman’s World Magazine about Beauty Oils– be sure to check out the article! It’s on newsstands now!
- Beauty by Miss L: Add volume to your lashes with Lumene True Mystic Volume mascara
- Color Me So Crazy: Fun, Easy, Summery Nails from Nail Bliss