It rained like crazy in the Boston area yesterday, and it’s beginning to make a dent in all the snow especially as you get away from the coast. I hope the weatherman is wrong and we don’t get any snow tonight to replace what has melted!
Not sure what’s on the agenda for today. Do you have any plans?
If you have a chance for some quick beauty blog reading, here are this week’s posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Great mix of posts: Memebox, the best violet lipsticks, Real Techniques Brushes, a gorgeous St. Patrick’s Day look, LUSH bat soap shampoo, vitamin C serum, Roda + Fields Redefine regimen, and my review of Scentbird monthly fragrance subscription. Lots of variety as usual!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: MEMEBOX is an amazing beauty box line, and their Best Beauty Forward Box was filled with winning products! See why!
- TheFabZilla: Trust me, you need to own at least one violet lipstick right now. Check out My Top 5 Picks!
- The Feminine Files: Great quality makeup brushes don’t have to be expensive. Here are some of my favorites from Real Techniques!
- Painted Ladies: It’s all about the green! Sheila has a fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day eyeshadow tutorial for you.
- I Know all the Words: Shampoo shifts form with Lush Honey I Washed My Hair & Brazilliant Shampoo Bars
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Little Wing Beauty Vitamin C Serum live up to its promises to revitalise tired, dull or aging skin and be beneficial to all skin types.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison tried out Scentbird, the monthly fragrance subscription service and loved it. Get all the deets here!
- BeautyTidbits: Constantly putting on lip balm all day long? Treat chapped lips and avoid “lip balm addiction” with these expert skincare tips!
- Color Me So Crazy: Want fresh and bright skin? Check out the Redefine Regimen
Enjoy your Sunday, and have a good week!
SPOILER ALERT: I’m launching a new GIVEAWAY tomorrow morning. Please check it out and enter!!