The Thanksgiving countdown is on. Have you started cooking or baking yet? Or planning? I’m hoping my appetite will return by Thursday so I can get in the holiday spirit. The supermarket was super busy this evening, and so many people in the aisles seemed to be discussing recipes and menus. It was actually fun to eavesdrop!
This week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition has lots of great ideas for beauty products to consider adding to your holiday gift list or wish list. Take a look. And while you’re at it, please take a peak at my recent Sephora haul if you missed it on Friday, a mix of staples and splurges.
- Painted Ladies: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick is a luxury lippie that’s worth the splurge. Sheila shares swatches of 1975 Red.
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s review and swatches of LORAC Mega Pro Palette 2 + her autumn-inspired makeup
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Interested in thermal nail polish? Jessica has a really lovely white pink to coral one to show you!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a stunning holiday palette, then don’t miss the HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Edit! It’s absolutely GORGEOUS!
- I Know all the Words: So fresh and clean, but minus the water. Take a dry clean with dry shampoos from Joico, Elizabeth and James, Marc Anthony & Be Delectable
- Beauty by Miss L: Avon Luxe Shine Brilliance Lipsticks are described as silky smooth lipsticks with brilliant colour and high shine. Are they really that good?
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need suggestions for holiday gifts? Stacie has a new gift guide on her blog.
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Sephora VIB Sale Haul
- Never Say Die Beauty: What did you pick up at the Sephora VIB event? Here’s Never Say Die Beauty’s haul, a mix of practical and splurge items!
- Color Me So Crazy: A Girl’s Gotta Spa and I Have it for YOU on the Blog!!
- From My Vanity: Katie’s sharing her top 10 Ulta gift set picks for this holiday season on the blog!