I hope you’re having a lovely holiday weekend either getting together with family and friends or just relaxing. I’m off to my cousins’ house for a holiday lunch this afternoon.
If you have a bit of spare time today or during the week for a little extra beauty blog reading, here are this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. Never Say Die Beauty’s post is at the end of the list, and you can get to see what I got in my April “Beauty Rocks!” ipsy bag. It was a good ipsy month.
- Slashed Beauty: Tired of troublesome skin? Experts tell us what foods to eat and avoid to help us get glowing, healthy skin.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a set of Dove’s new Pistachio Cream Body Wash & Beauty Bar – it’s Angela’s favorite!
- TheFabZilla: Love purple lips? Kathryne from TheFabZilla got the scoop on Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Violet and Matte Creme Lip Crayon Grape
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Love clay-based masks? Then African Botanics Marula + Plant Stem Cells Mineral Cleansing Mask is a fabulous game changer that is not to be missed!
- Glamorable!: Find out why Anastasia DID NOT like Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bath from LUSH Easter 2014 Collection.
- BeautyTidbits: Enter to win the new Mother’s Day Collection by TotalBeauty.com!
- My Highest Self: Check out the good and the bad in Tina’s review of Vidal Sassoon Hair Color in Deep Velvet Violet!
- Beauty by Miss L: BYS Limited Edition Neons eyeshadow palette review & swatches.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog : Laura shows us her new favorite nail polish from Ciate London called Antique Brooch.
- D.G.S.Beauty: Washing makeup brushes has become a chore. See how the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove has made life a little easier.
- Geniabeme: Get a full face of makeup for under $20!
- daydreaming beauty: Amber raves about Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Liquid Foundation this week on daydreaming beauty.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Check out what Allison got in her April Beauty Rocks Glam Bag from ipsy
Enjoy your day!