The Red Sox won! Even though we were sitting in the bleachers about as far away as we could possibly be and the overpriced food at the ballpark was terrible, it was still a fun time and I was thrilled to get to go.
So it’s late now, and I’m just going to post the beauty blogposts from this past week from some of the members of Beauty Blog Coalition: summer nail polish, skincare, a gorgeous hair appliances to make waves, fragrance and a neutral grey eye makeup look from me 🙂
- I Know all the Words: Pinks. corals, glowing shimer… Get summer ready nails with Brights by OPI
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil is a delectable luxury face oil that is even better than the name suggests!
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s review and video using T3 Micro Twirl 360, the chicest and coolest hair gadget
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a hot neon nail polish for the summer, check out Ellison’s Organics “You Are” collection. Bonus: they’re glow-in-the-dark too!
- Painted Ladies: All hail honey! A look at the Manuka honey-based skincare brand Manuka Secrets and a chance for two to win a full set!
- Cybelesays.com: The Sweet Smell O’ Spring!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shows off her blue-eye enhancing look created with Gabriel Cosmetics Smokey Matte Grey Eyeshadow Trio
Hope you’re having a good weekend. Enjoy your Sunday!