This was a strange week with a few unexpected things, but it all turned out OK in the end. Plus, Jeff and I got to eat lobster three times in one week. You can’t go wrong with that.
Hope things are going well for you! Let me know what’s going on in your part of the world 🙂
Below you’ll find a great collection of beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition that focus on skincare, new makeup for fall, new nail polish collections, haircare and, from me, false eyelashes from a brand new to CVS. Check ’em out when you have a chance!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Fall Color Collection 2014 All Swatches! What a Gorgeous and Drool-Worthy Collection!
- TheFabZilla: New for Fall, TheFabZilla reviews Tom Ford Lip Color in Negligee and Twist of Fate
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica takes us on a tropical vacation with the Barielle Keys collection and there’s a giveaway too!
- Color Me So Crazy: My thoughts and pictures of the GORGEOUS Ignite Collection from Zoya
- Beauty by Miss L: Cruelty, paraben and sulfate free Mineral Fusion Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner review
- Painted Ladies: Sheila from Painted Ladies takes you on a tour of ArtOnIt Makeup – it’s splurge worthy!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shopped the new MUA display at CVS & is wearing MUA Natural Demi Lashes!
- Fluttering Lashes : Check out my review of this hybrid moisturizer and sunscreen in one! Gotta love Dermalogica!