The weekend’s almost over. I think I lucked out that it wasn’t a beach weekend, because Jeff was kind enough to dig up the overgrown boxwoods and plant the new but small golden Cripps cypress shrubs (the green and yellow ones on either side of the steps, not the skeletal spruces in the urns) that will eventually be 15 feet by 8 feet if I don’t keep them in check. Now the dilemma is how much to trim the existing shrubs? What do you think? Also, if I toss the poor skeletal spruces in the urns, what else could I put in there that would survive a Boston winter? Any ideas?
If you’re relaxing this evening, take a look at this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition.
And don’t forget that tomorrow is the last day of the Chloe + Isabel gold Oversized Circle Barrette giveaway! New skincare giveaway will start this week as soon as I write it up.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Stowaway Cosmetics makes gorgeous makeup that is covet-worthy, and the smaller sizes make these beauties the perfect choice for your handbag and travel.
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Enter The Happy Summer #Giveaway from @InspireNCelebr8 to win a $250 prize! http://bit.ly/HappySummerGiveaway
- Keely’s Nails: I was set a challenge to create a “Sexy Flag” manicure and made these super shiny Flag Nails – it’s Jelly Sandwich time!
- I Know all the Words: July brings a new batch of shades from Formula X with #ColourCurators Urban Bush Babes.
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out my day of fun and beauty on 4th of July!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Can you really smooth your wrinkles at home? Check out Stacie’s review of the Conture here.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her first attempt at airbrushing with Luminess Air Legend makeup system. Not bad for the first time out!
- Grow It Girl: If you are seeking maximum relaxation this summer, Grow It Girl has you covered. Find out how Tiki is loving her Customized Essential Facial.
Have a good week! And please enter my giveaways 🙂