So, how was your Halloween? After an afternoon spent doing yard work, I didn’t have the energy to do a full costume. I put on some makeup and a witch hat, and that was it. How ’bout you? Did you dress up?
This year because Halloween was on a Saturday night, I thought there would be a record number of trick or treaters showing up in our neighborhood (a subdivision). I bought 18 bags of fun sized candies to be prepared. But the majority of the kids in the ‘hood are now older, and even with kids coming in from other parts of town, I was surprised that I had candy left over. I expected the kids from the local college to show up after 8:00, but they didn’t. A few groups of college kids came early, and that was it. Well, it was a fun time anyway!
Here are this week’s posts from the members of Beauty Blog Coalition. Makeup and skincare reviews, a couple of great giveaways, nail polish and mani inspirations, it’s all here. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty Box 5 gets better every month, and the Think Pink box in October was absolute perfection!
- Painted Ladies: The Redken Blow Dry Collection is Sheila’s new hair styling dream team! Find out how you can win a set valued at $70.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Ladylike and bold, Erika loves the Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Eye Shadow Palette in Trafalgar. A full review and swatches tell all.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is in love with Osmosis Skincare Colour makeup line. You wouldn’t think these strong, long-wearing pigments came from a natural & gentle brand!
- Beauty on the Bayou: GIVEAWAYäº¡TRIVECTIN ADVANCED TIGHTENING NECK CREAM
- I Know all the Words: Get nostalgic with some unique scents from Demeter including Paperback, Lemon Meringue, and Espresso
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Can’t get enough of Halloween? Jessica has a holo-ween inspired nail polish collection to show you!
- Beauty by Miss L: Having problems with extremely dry skin? Selexir Skincare might be the solution for you!
- Color Me So Crazy: Mani Bombs for my Little Fingers from Lolita Lacquers!
- From My Vanity: Get inspired with this beautiful fall-themed look that Katie created using the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: How to Get Your Makeup To Last All Night
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Not all beauty boxes are created equal. See one that Stacie thinks is definitely worth it’s money.