Hope you’re enjoying your weekend! What have you been up to?
Yesterday was indeed a beautiful day. It was close to 60 degrees. Jeff and I went for a walk in the mid afternoon along the coast in Beverly, the next town. We first walked to Brackenberry beach, a small cove beach that I used to ride my bike to as a teen. It’s still a lovely, quiet little beach.
In addition to all the seaweed, there were tons of clam shells on the beach including the long skinny razor clam shells and big quahogs. Jeff found the skeleton of a seagull beak, a bit gruesome but also fascinating.
Next, we walked from the Cove to Beverly Farms and saw the lovely sunset from this view of the Atlantic from Beverly with Marblehead in the distance. It was a wonderful day.
Now onto the posts from the bloggers of Beauty Blog Coalition. Lots of gift and stocking stuffer guides, palette reviews and swatches, nail products and nail art inspiration, and my Target Style Beauty Box unboxing. Take a look!
- Painted Ladies: If you love colorful eyeshadow, you will LOVE the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette. Sheila has swatches and a review.
- TheFabZilla: You can never have too many neutral palettes because Borghese got something truly irresistible!
- I Know all the Words: Lacking stocking stuffer inspiration? This, That & Other Stuff Stocking Stuffer Edition will take your stocking game to the next level.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Green Beauty Skin, Body & Hair Care Gift Guide on a Budget
- Beauty by Miss L: One of my this year’s favorite product that works well for nourishing dry lips, sore nose area, cuticles, dry ends of my hair etc etc etc
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison managed to snag the Target Style Glitz & Glam Beauty Box. Check out what goodies she got for $10.
- Color Me So Crazy: I have AMAZING Eye Dust from NYC New York Color for Your Holiday Parties… Check it Out….
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need to buy stocking stuffers for the ladies in your house? Check out Stacie’s post for ideas.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re in need of some Christmas nail art inspiration, Jessica has you covered with this polka dot look!