Hope your weekend is going well. I got to go to the TD North Garden, aka Boston Garden, to watch the Celtics lose to the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night.
We had a fun time in spite of the loss because we drowned our sorrows at Mike’s Pastry, a famous Italian bakery in Boston’s North End. Tonight, I’m watching the Red Sox on TV lose, so far, to the Milwaukee Brewers. Yes, in addition to loving all things beauty, I love sports.
I haven’t had a lot of time for blog reading this weekend, but in case you do, here’s the weekly roundup from the Beauty Blog Coalition. In case you missed it, my entry is the announcement of Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar’s new Primary Pack, and the blogpost is in the middle of the pack below.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Surratt Lipsliques in Fee Soie and Chuchoter are the perfect pair of pinks that will make pale pink and nude lipstick lovers swoon!
- TheFabZilla: Love cream eyeshadows? Kathryne from TheFabZilla reviews Givenchy Ombre Couture Cream Eye Shadows.
- In Her Makeup Bag: Stephanie shares her new favorite way to wear a hint of Radiant Orchid. See her review of the Sephora+Pantone Universe Venus Lure lip balm here!
- Geniabem: Check out this easy neon stripes mani!
- Glamorable!: Check out this easy mod makeup tutorial using drugstore makeup!
- Never Say Die Beauty: NSDB weighs in on the new Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar Primary Pack
- My Highest Self: See how Tina gets Visibly Flawless Skin with Jergens BB Body Cream (video)!
- BeautyTidbits: Enter to win 4 new products from BootsNo7 Men skincare range!
- daydreaming beauty: What’s gray and purple with glitter and polka dots? Amber’s manicure on daydreaming beauty!
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda bought her first OCC Lip Tar, and this shade screams spring!
- I Know all the Words: Loreal Sublime Sun BB SPF 50 Face Lotion– An SPF that not only protects but perfects.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hope you’ll weigh in on a post on Never Say Die Beauty this week if you have a chance. I’m wondering what everyone is up to now that spring is upon us.