Just got back from a fabulous dinner with friends so I will make this short and sweet.
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from some of the members of Beauty Blog Coalition. Lots of variety here including a number of fabulous products that you should get to know. So check ’em out! Plus you now have two opportunities to enter to win the butterLONDON Shout Out Loud Collection on my blog and also on the Painted Ladies blog! You’ll find the links to enter below.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Have you ever avoided a messy manicure because of the cleanup you’d have to do? Jessica reviews a product from Ellison’s Organics that will help you out!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: EcoBrow Defining Wax and Brush are the perfect duo to achieve anything from subtle brows to the boldest of the bold. The formula and buildable coverage are just outstanding!
- TheFabZilla: So is it a bronzer, foundation or mist? TheFabZilla reviews Givenchy Brume Bonne
- Painted Ladies: Hello, tomato red! Review and giveaway of the Butter London Shine Out Loud collection.
- I Know all the Words: Give your black liners a break and embrace a new shade with Kat Von D Ink Liners in Bosch, Hemingway, and Baudelaire
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is hosting a butterLONDON new makeup GIVEAWAY on her blog now!
- Color Me So Crazy: Kate by Rimmel is on the Blog!! Check out my LOVE!!
- Beauty by Miss L: No makeup makeup look and no makeup eye makeup tutorial featuring Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares her fast, easy No Makeup, Makeup Look.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!