Getting ready to head to the beach soon! Bright sunshine and warm but not super-hot weather today. Hopefully, the ocean is warm enough for swimming! Enjoy your day.
But find a few minutes to take a peak at all the wonderful blogposts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. I want the Charlotte Tilbury 1975 Red lippie that The FabZilla showed off. The packaging alone is stunning. And lots more: nail polish and mani inspiration, mermaid makeup, haircare for you curly-headed gals, skincare, more info on the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale, and my review of a must-have for year-round skincare, La Roche-Posay Antheliios 60 Ultra Light Fluid, the lightest weight facial sunscreen I’ve ever tried!
- TheFabZilla: Another matte in town, lippy that is! Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Luminous Modern Matte collection is drool-worthy! I have 1975 Red, a beautiful orange red lipstick that stops traffic!
- Painted Ladies: It’s a clear cut case of curly ever after with Living Proof Curl Leave-In Conditioner.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD BEAUTY has 16 New Permanent Lip Colors for Fall 2015 that are covet-worthy! See all of the beautiful swatches and swoon!
- I Know all the Words: Gorgeous fall shades with an unexpected twist from OPI with the OPI Venice Collection for fall/winter 2015
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Looking to get away to the beach but can’t? Check out this beachy nail art manicure!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Face meet Feet, Alison of the Advice Sisters investigates
- george&bear: Clare reviews two skincare must-haves from Aussie brand Alpha-H.
- Color Me So Crazy: Fall 2015 Focus from Zoya just for YOU!!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares her picks for the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale. What are you planning to grab?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison discovered La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Fluid Sunscreen, the absolutely lightest, non-greasy sunscreen for her face. No more excuses for not applying sunscreen with this stuff!
- Collective Beauty : Mermaid Inspired Makeup!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Beauty Bloggers picks for the best foundations for mature skin. Did your favorite make the list?