Here’s the Beauty Blog Coalition’s Weekly Roundup of beauty posts for the past week. As usual, I’m at the very bottom of the list, lol.
Hope you’re having a good weekend! Enjoy 🙂
- Beauty by Miss L: Pink & white Valentine´s Day themed manicure.
- TheFabZilla: “Give a woman lipstick and she’s fine. But give a woman high-end lipstick and she will love you to the moon and back”- TheFabZilla, lipstick-obsessed. Check out Kathryne’s review, swatch and FOTD feat. Tom Ford 03 Casablanca.
- Glamorable!: Anastasia tried new and improved Creaseless Cream Shadows by Benefit Cosmetics, and confirmed they are in fact creaseless! Read her full review here.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Chapped lips need an extra boost beyond ordinary lip balms? Then Hourglass NÂ° 28 Lip Treatment Oil is just what you need!
- BeautyTidbits: Enter to Win the new Starter Kit from jane iredale!
- Peppermint Lips Beauty Blog: Get CoverGirl Bombshell Look: Review, tutorial & giveaway!
- My Highest Self: Tina reviews the NEW Naked collection from Herbal Essences, see what it’s all about!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Arganio 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil perfect for you skin and hair!
- Painted Ladies: DHC’s new Premium Lipstick GE offers luxury quality at an affordable price!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty : Win It!!! Did you know that January was National Oatmeal Month? You can still celebrate by entering Pammy Blogs Beauty’s Giveaway for Aveeno’s Oatmeal-Based Daily Moisturizer!!!
- Spontaneous Chick: If your skin is looking a little dull then head over to Spontaneous Chick to learn about some homemade coffee face scrubs that are sure to revitalize it.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a Clear Skin Kit from Evologie!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura shows us the contents of her latest GlossyBox!
- Endless Summer: The peeling which is not for the faint of heart – Ole Henriksen POWER|peel
- Slashed Beauty: Enjoy Pamperosity’s Chocolate Love Body Scrub alone or with a loved one this Valentine’s Day- Miranda’s giving one away!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Ulta’s private label metallic cream shadows are an unexpected bargain with easy application & blendability