Hope your weekend is going well and you’re doing fun things or getting caught up on stuff you weren’t able to do during the week. I’m looking forward to getting together with a friend from college and her husband today. They live in Ohio so I don’t get to see her very often. We’ll either go to a museum in Boston or meet up for dinner. Either way, it’ll be fun.
Here are the beauty blogposts from Beauty Blogazons. If you missed my unboxing of my first Memebox, one of the global boxes last assembled in Korea, take a look. It’s full of adorably packaged products, and all winners!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for an affordable luxury face oil to get you through the cold weather? Then Origins Plantscription Youth-Renewing Face Oil should be at the top of your list!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares her Top 5 Concealers for Adult Acne
- Beauty on the Bayou: Two DIY Ways to Clean Your Makeup Brushes
- Kizzy Online: While on vacation Kizzy and her toddler have been trying the 3-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash by SoCozy, a new line of salon quality hair products for kids, available at Target.
- Color Me So Crazy: Pretty Little Liars #RedCoatTuesday LinkUp with Liars Decals
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L February beauty favorites
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shows off all the goodies in her first Memebox!