Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blogazons, the first roundup of 2015. Some of the posts are product reviews, including my review of two InstaNatural eye products. There are two great ideas for manis, in case you’re stumped for what to try next. And if you made a New Year’s resolution to declutter, Kath The FabZilla will definitely inspire you to get a move on. Happy reading!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks have an extraordinary formula and finish with stunning opaque coverage! They are luxurious and affordable!
- TheFabZilla: How are you decluttering for New Year? I shared mine!
- beautyXposé: In the market for an affordable, effective curling wand? Read on the see what Kristin thought of the Remington T|Studio Pink Silk Oval Wand.
- Color Me So Crazy: The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Interlocking Dots
- My Stunning Nails: Bringing caviar nails back!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison reviews two eye products from InstaNatural to help you have younger looking eyes
- The Passenger Element: Smooth, long lasting opacity with Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity liner in Deepest Black