It’s the first day of summer. Can you believe it? We skipped right over spring here, and now it’s summer already. The beach club in Gloucester had its opening cocktail party last night, and there was the biggest crowd in attendance that I ever remember. Everybody was ready for beach season…finally.
Now that it’s summer, do you find yourself doing more blog reading on your phone or tablet, or do you just cut down on blog reading? Just curious. Well, if you do have a little time to catch up with what went on this week with the Beauty Blogazons, here’s the roundup. Never Say Die Beauty’s post is about my $5 find at Michael’s Craft Store, an artist’s paint brush drying rack that I’ve repurposed to dry my makeup brushes. Check it out! And just a reminder that the Cosmedica Skincare Vitamin C Serum Giveaway ends on Monday night, June 23, 11:59 EDT, if you haven’t entered yet.
Enjoy the longest day of the year, and have fun this the weekend! Hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here.
- Adna’s Beauty Blog: Nail Polish of the Week – @ChinaGlaze Pink Neon
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: A hydrating eye cream that isn’t too rich, great for dark circles & offers the perfect amount of moisture..say hello to Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate!
- TheFabZilla: Tinted sunscreen in a compact? Kathryne from TheFabZilla reviews Avene Haute Protection SPF 50 Tinted Compact.
- Makeupmom123: Beauty Blogazons $500 Summer Giveaway!!
- Beauty Apocalypse : Compares two great eye shadow primers; one all natural, the other conventional. Which one wins?
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L reviewed cruelty free Kiss My Face Face Factor Sunscreen SPF30 for Face & Neck.
- The Feminine Files: Kristina reviews a gorgeous cherry polish from the new Jason Wu for Lancôme Collection.
- The Passenger Element: Need a summer foundation? Check out L’Oreal
- New World Beautiful: Missha Glow Tint Lip Balm Review: Rock these crazy colors while keeping it natural
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has a suggestion for an inexpensive way to dry your makeup brushes
- Makeup Life and Love: Looking to add a bit of oomph to your current skincare routine? Keep reading as Jamie shares her skincare secret with The Art of Double Cleansing…