Ladies, it’s a hectic holiday weekend so this will be short and sweet! Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from the Beauty Blogazons. There’s lots of variety in this week’s posts so if you have a chance, take a look! My post is about my thoughts on Gabriel Cosmetics Moisturizing Liquid Foundation SPF 18. If you’re looking for a new better-for-you liquid foundation, take a look at this one!
- TheFabZilla: Bright lips are on trend this Spring! Check out TheFabZilla’s picks from the new Giorgio Armani Maharajah collection
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: What’s better than the gorgeous Milly Zigzag Print iPad Case? Finding it on sale, of course!
- My Highest Self: Tina shares her first impressions on Crepe Erase for dry, aging skin!
- Kizzy Online: My March Favorites and a NeoCell giveaway: I’m giving away my favorite beauty supplements!
- Color Me So Crazy: Some of MY Favorites Products from March… Do You Have Any??
- Beauty on the Bayou: LOCK YOUR MAKEUP IN PLACE – Kat Von D Lock-It Featherweight Primer
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple makeup for fancy dinner party.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares a wonderful natural, lightweight foundation, Gabriel Moisturizing Liquid Foundation SPF18
- The Passenger Element: Use Essential Oils from head to toe and all around your home with InstaNatural
I’ll be back again tomorrow with posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. But I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a Happy Passover and a Happy Easter!