I don’t usually do this, but I’m taking today/Monday off from writing a new blogpost. I need to start writing a bunch of posts so I’ll have some stockpiled for days like today, but so far I don’t have any extras. I had a lot of behind the scenes blog stuff to do today that ended up taking HOURS! I also needed to go jogging, do some work in my gardens, go to someone else’s garden to dig up an ornamental raspberry plant or two, and do a few errands. Actually, that’s not all that much stuff, so it’s embarrassing, but that’s what I did.
So today’s post will be this week’s edition of Fashion Flash. Sheila from Painted Ladies is hosting (click here), and as always, it’s a good read. Topics range from:
- choosing the right photographic equipment for blogging and otherwise
- how to benefit from an exercise workout without pain
- why beauty products don’t work
- how to incorporate chia and flax seeds into the diet
- reviews of several terrific skincare products: a mask, an exfoliator, a lightweight gel foundation
- an essential oils diffuser and oils
- how to turn a hobby into a second career
- how to get back into shape
- how to create a germ-free play environment for kids.
Quite a variety of topics! Enjoy and see you tomorrow with a regular post! Oh, and don’t forget to enter the Eddie Funkhouser giveaway of 4 beautiful shades of blush.