It’s the new year, and we’re kicking off the first Fashion Flash of 2017!
Hosted by the fabulous Erika of Notes From My Dressing Table, this week’s Fashion Flash includes:
- 2016 favorites: nail polish, bath & body and beauty tools
- New Year’s traditions from around the world
- how to style a sweatshirt and look fabulous in it
- what a surprise for me!: a brief interview with novelist and dancer, Erica Abeel – my French professor at Barnard College back in the day (it was a course in French avant-garde theater if my memory serves me well)
- tips of how to get your best looking hair
- why it’s important to get enough magnesium in your diet
- how to take care of your skin when you’re traveling.
Hop over to Notes From My Dressing Table with me and let’s take a look!