This week, my friend Sue and I stopped in at Long Hill to see the gardens at the peak of spring bloom. They did not disappoint! Here are a few pix from our visit.
Today, I finally finished weeding, mulching and doing some trimming of the shrubs in my formerly very overgrown side garden. It looks much better. Here are some flowers from my back gardens: perennial geranium, spring anemone, Japanese iris, and two different types of clematis.
Now onto our business at hand, lol. Wow, there are lots of beauty blogposts this week from the members of Beauty Blog Coalition! Great to see such good participation. Take a look!
- TheFabZilla: Are you ready for Summer? butterLondon says Shine Out Loud!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking to go nude? Then look no further than Tom Ford Nude Vanilla Lip Color!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need some nail inspiration? How about a hot neon AND glow-in-the-dark manicure?
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara really give your lashes maximum volume?
- The Feminine Files: Looking for a good foundation brush? I’ll show you 2 of my favorites and let you know if you should SPLURGE or SAVE!
- Color Me So Crazy: Fun and Easy Look ALL by Pacifica!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shows you 3 ways to wear colorful eyeliner.
- I Know all the Words: Need another reason to hit up Sephora? Treat your skin (and brows) with goodies from the Sephora Collection
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shared a beautiful Soufeel silver charm bracelet and a giveaway where you can win one, too.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s showing off the pretty Tarina Tarantino Dollskin blush she got as a surprise gift. It’s so cute!
- Endlessummer Blog: National Cucumber Day is celebrated in the USA on the 13th of June, so here’s a roundup of my favorite cucumber beauty products.
Have a good rest of the weekend!