Hope you all had a good Halloween! We were lucky that the bad weather held off till today, Saturday, so it didn’t ruin everyone’s fun time on Friday night. Though chilly, it seemed to be a perfect Halloween night.
This year, we only had about 175 kids if we estimated correctly. Usually, it’s over 200. On Friday morning, I counted the fun size bags of candy I had started stockpiling every time I went to the supermarket, and I had 13 bags.
Most years, I need about 20 bags. So back to CVS I went since they were having a sale, and I picked up 7 more bags of candy.
Needless to say, I ended up with 7 unopened bags of candy…but of course, not the ones I bought yesterday for which I still have a receipt. Oh well.
So if it’s raining or gloomy where you are, or if you just need a beauty fix, here’s this week’s edition of Beauty Blog Coalition’s Weekly Roundup! My review is second from the bottom. I reviewed the new addition to L’Oreal’s Voluminous Butterfly Mascara family. I had trouble with the wand from the original one. See what I thought, and then jump over to Beauty on the Bayou whose review of the same product is listed directly above mine! Have you tried the new Butterfly mascara yet?
- Endlessummer Blog: Need to moisturize and protect your skin from cold weather? Looking for a product suitable for the whole family? Check out a best-selling skin care product from Japan – Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki served us a little face this week with her Natural Eyes and Ombre Lips.
- TheFabZilla: Lemming for matte lipsticks? Check out TheFabZilla’s review of Tom Ford Lip Color Matte in Pussycat and Velvet Cherry
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Want gorgeous brows? Here are a few must-have products to achieve perfect brows effortlessly!
- Painted Ladies: If you are a fan of neutral eyeshadow colors, you need to take a look at this blog post and video of the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette!
- beautyXposé: You’re such a peach! Read on to see what Kristin thinks of her new Robert Matthew purse.
- Color Me So Crazy: Look What I Have From the 2014 Midnight Beauty Collection from NYC New York Color
- Beauty by Miss L: Does N 4 Lumiere d’hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect leave in spray live up to its promises?
- Beauty on the Bayou: Intensify Your Eyes With L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza
- Never Say Die Beauty: L’Oreal came out with a new addition to the Voluminous Butterfly Mascara line with a wand Allison can actually use, yay!
- BeautyTidbits: Banish those stubborn breakouts with these 10 beauty tips for acne-free skin!