Yesterday, Jeff and I went to the HarvestFest in Rockport, a charming town on the ocean that used to be known as an artist colony. There’s still some art galleries in Rockport but there are now more cute boutiques and restaurants. Every October, they have a festival with music, cooking demonstrations, Farmer’s Market, and food from the local shops and restaurants. This year, they were also celebrating Rockport’s 175th birthday. Unfortunately, it was cold and windy out so we didn’t linger outdoors as long as we usually do. But it was fun anyway.
Here are a couple of pix of lantana (the ombre flowers) and the Rockport harbor featuring Motif #1, the red fishing shack that used to be known as “The Most Painted Building in America”.
And here’s a cute storefront that’s already closed for the winter along Bearskin Neck where the shops and boutiques are.
Next up are the blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Today, there are lots of fun and informative posts to read: Fall beauty e-book, Halloween makeup tutorial, nail polish inspiration, skincare and makeup reviews, haircare reviews, how to fix a broken nail, and my new red wood watch and how to style it for fall. Take a look! And have a great week 😛
- TheFabZilla: Subscribe to TheFabZilla to receive your FREE Fall Beauty e-Book penned by The Beauty Council members. In a nutshell, we are a group of beauty & lifestyle bloggers whose mission is to empower women in the realm of beauty, style and health.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica has a review of the Sephora Formula X Ombre Glitters this week!
- Painted Ladies: Truly outrageous! Sheila has a step-by-step Halloween makeup tutorial with a fun Jem inspired look.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : pamper your lips and then glamorize them with bold color http://www.advicesisters.com/beauty/fab-red-berry-lippies
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: African Botanics has 7 new skincare products that are mind-blowing game changers! Check them out here!
- Color Me So Crazy: KERANIQUE Shampoo and Conditioner Set is Everything for This Bunch of Hair… Is It For YOU?
- I Know all the Words: All the oils- cleansing, facial, and body- with the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy range.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is there really such thing as a sweat proof foundation? Check out Stacie’s review for No Worries No Sweat..
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s new Jord Wood Watch is the perfectly fashion accessory now that fall is in full swing. Check out how she’s styled it
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: Becca & Jaclyn Hill NEW LE Champagne Glow Palette
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Get your glow on! Erika has your hookup. Lather’s beautiful Glycolic Acid mask. Read the review, then enter to win one of your own!
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Love to #travel? Enter The Ultimate #Monterey Bay #Vacation #Giveaway to win a $1500 trip!
- From My Vanity: Don’t you just hate when you break a nail? Well, Katie shares how you can fix your nail and save your manicure with this easy trick!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki from Grow It Girl is getting ready for date night and showing an easy fall date night makeup look.
- Collective Beauty : Fall inspired makeup featuring Dior!