This past week, I had two dinner engagements in Boston to celebrate birthdays, and it gave me a chance to get a little more dressed up than usual. And in figuring out what to put on my nails, I decided to revisit an old friend, Deborah Lippmann Single Ladies, a vampy, deep burgundy that was perfect for the New England autumn weather that we’re experiencing now. I recommend picking up this classic shade if you don’t have it in your stash.
Hope you’re having a fun and/or relaxing weekend. When you have a little me-time, take a look at this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition.
As always, there are lots of entertaining makeup and skincare product reviews, inspirations for fall looks, and swatches from new makeup and nail polish collections. Happy reading!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask is an absolute must-have for luminous, glowing and youthful skin! It’s a definite game-changer!
- Painted Ladies: Exclusive to Walgreens, Sheila has swatches of the Disney Villains Maleficent Cast A Spell Beauty Book. tuTheFabZilla: Can we take a break from #berryallthethings this Fall? TheFabZilla shows her subtle makeup focusing on dewy skin and light brown lips
- I Know all the Words: Soothe, hydrate, and perfect skin with the Avene Hydrance Optimale range.
- Color Me So Crazy: Sally Hansen Colors Inspired by Rodarte Fall 2015 Collection
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s been using an amazing Advanced CoQ10-based facial serum, MitoQ Power Antioxidant Rejuvenating Serum, that brings back healthy, younger skin by working with mitochondria in skin cells. Remember them from biology?
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika’s new brow creation obsession is the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. Come see why!
- Beauty by Miss L: Is REN Satin Perfection BB Cream any good?
- Grow It Girl: Tiki from Grow It Girl found the perfect dupe for the Naked 3 palette for only $7.
- Collective Beauty : Get a lit from with glow with Anastasia Beverly Hills!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is it possible to get rid of vertical lip lines? See how Stacie is tackling this issue.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica loves OPI nail polish, and she’s showing off a summer polish today!
- From My Vanity: Is the Urban Decay Vice4 palette worth getting? Katie shared her thoughts this week on this limited edition palette!