Boy, this week went by fast! Busy week for me, but I managed to get to Sephora to use my 15% off Beauty Insiders coupon. How about you?
What’s on your agenda for the weekend? I’m hoping it’ll be warm enough to do a little raking the leaves out of my gardens. And I hope to get caught up with what’s been going on with The Beauty Blogazons. In case you missed it, my review and swatches for the lovely Tarte Cosmetics Be Matte nificient Palette, a matte shadow and blush palette, is at the end of the list 🙂
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Swatches of all of the gorgeous shades. The Perfect swipe and go lip product for the season!
- Makeup Demon: Bold makeup idea & photoshoot.
- beautyXposé: Not sure what new makeup to buy? Check out Kristin’s mini Sephora haul to see if anything sparks your interest.
- Makeup Life and Love: Have you found the perfect nude lippie? Only to realize that it is a bit on the overly pricey side? Join Jamie as she finds a budget beauty buy that mimics her favorite CHANEL….
- Good Lack, Nail: This week, Caroline reports about her experiences with waxing and sugaring. She wonders if it will make her live up to the ‘successful’ women printed in glossy magazines… or if she’s just fooling herself.
- Glamorable!: Conceal, hydrate and protect your skin with one swipe of Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream! Check out Anastasia’s review, swatches and before and after pictures.
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme shows off how she wears blue on her eyes!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: CC Cream by Studio Gear Review AND DISCOUNT CODE!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison says give mattes a chance!