It’s the weekend again. To me, time just flies. I wish it would slow down for spring and summer.
If you have a little me-time, here’s the latest installment of beauty blogposts from The Beauty Blogazons. Never Say Die Beauty’s post is about Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder that I finally bought about a month ago. Choosing a shade from the line-up was a tough decision. So many pretty ones!
- TheFabZilla: In time for summer, Kathryne from TheFabZilla adds Guerlain Terracota Joli Teint (Moyen/Medium) to her arsenal.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Aftelier Perfumes Cuir de Gardenia is an inexplicably rich, warm and complex scent that undeniably intoxicating. Gardenia has never been better!
- beautyXposé: Kristin shares her thoughts on the Porefection Foundation from Lorac
- After the 9 to 5: Trouble getting those glitter bomb shadows to stick? Try Alchimia Apothecary’s Sparkle Spackle.
- Glamorable!: If you love Perlier Honey Miel line, check out Anastasia’s latest review of Royal Elixir Facial Serum.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Check out one of the NEW Summer 2014 Collections from Zoya!! It’s called Bubbly AND it’s oh so pretty!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison loves her new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light
- Beauty by Miss L: Pretty bright pink Avon Gel Finish nail polish in Parfait Pink
- New World Beautiful: How I won my battle with adult acne: the best products and advice
- daydreaming beauty: Amber is crazy about the Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss and has four to share this week on daydreaming beauty!
- Makeup Life and Love: Acne, Wrinkles or Dry skin dragging you down this Spring? Keep reading as Jamie found the cure to help get skin Summer ready…
- Beauty Apocalypse : Have we found mascara perfection in this Estee Lauder offering?
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme tells you why Mally’s Bulletproof Essentials is a must buy!
Enjoy your day!