Happy Valentine’s Day from the frozen North!!
Jeff tells me it was 11 below zero when he got up this morning, and it’s warmed up to a balmy 2 below at 11am. This is truly the coldest weather we’ve had in years and years. Not sure how much outside stuff we’ll be doing today, but at least it’s sunny and cheerful looking.
If you have time during this quasi-holiday, take a peek at this week’s posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. And check out my Valentine’s look using the absolutely adorable Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons shadow palette if you missed it during the week. Enjoy your Vday and the rest of the weekend!
- TheFabZilla: This week, I talked about true love and some true loves from True Isaac Mizrahi
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are look for a foolproof and easy-breezy way to contour, then PÜR Cameo Contour Sticks are just what you have been looking for. They have a creamy consistency, and they come with their own high quality blending sponges!
- I Know all the Words: What’s blue and green and a little bit awesome? My new hair featuring Colour Oops, Splat, and Manic Panic.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has put together a sweet Valentine’s look using the adorable Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette. Swatches included!
- Beauty by Miss L: My new favourite beauty gadget – PMD Personal Microderm home microdermabrasian system device!
- Color Me So Crazy: StriVectin has an ALL-IN-ONE and YOU need to learn more….
- Collective Beauty: A romantic and affordable Valentine’s Day makeup look!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Chapstick has come a long way baby! Check out Stacie’s post on the iconic brand.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Nail art with liquid latex? Oh yes, and Jessica shows you how!