This week just flew by. How ’bout for you?
It is so cold tonight (38 degrees) that I brought in the gerbera daisy plant that I have on the deck. Ugh! Please warm up tomorrow!! Is it this cold where you are?
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blogazons including my face-of-the-day – my quick no-makeup makeup look – in case you missed it during the week. And why not enter the NeoCell Biotin Bursts or Hyaluronic Acid Blueberry Liquid giveaway on my blog if you haven’t already? It’s not too early to start getting your hair, nails and skin in shape for the holidays 😉
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Back-to-School Drugstore Budget Beauty Finds from Head to Toe!
- TheFabZilla: How was your summer? TheFabZilla shares her highlights, fitness and lifestyle-wise!
- Beauty by Miss L: Was Birchbox UK September box hit or miss?
- beautyXposé: Kristin pops her MAC cherry and shares the detail of her first mini MAC haul after the jump.
- Color Me So Crazy: Have you heard of Elastin?? Look what I have to say about Reviva Labs Elastin Serum!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s FOTD is her quick everyday no-makeup look & the products she uses to get it.
- The Passenger Element: it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in Medium – swatch
- The Feminine Files: Pacifica recently debuted a nail polish line and I have some pretty fall shades to show you!
- Fluttering Lashes: There’s nothing quite like the truth – but the Sacred Truth? Oh my, it’s the best!