The weekend is moving along, boo hoo. Here in Massachusetts, it’s cool and very fall-like. It’s hard to believe that it was in the 80s and 90s last weekend, and I was sitting on the beach! Hopefully, I’ll get in the mood for biking and apple picking soon.
Here’s this week’s blogpost from Beauty Blog Coalition, and there’s a wonderful variety of different beauty topics: lipsticks from the brand new Charlotte Tilbury collection, several skincare posts including mine on a fabulous, affordable Super C Serum, an easy 4 step eyeshadow tutorial, an inspiring mani, and more makeup that you’ve gotta check out. So enjoy your reading and the rest of the weekend!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shows her lipstick picks from Charlotte Tilbury (Hepburn Honey and Night Crimson), yay or nay?
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a lightweight and moisturizing eye serum? Then Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Eye Serum is a definite must-try!
- I Know all the Words: A budget skincare brand that not only delivers, but is also 95% natural- Amie Naturally Kind Skincare
- Color Me So Crazy: Geometric Nails for the Nail Challenge Collaborative Monthly Challenge
- Painted Ladies: Sheila from Painted Ladies has an easy 4 step eyeshadow tutorial that’s a perfect way to incorporate some color to a neutral eye.
- Never Say Die Beauty: COUI Super C Serum: Allison’s fave vitamin C skin booster
- Beauty by Miss L: Gleam by Melanie Mills Body Radiance, Radiant Dust and Lip Radiance reviews.
- BeautyTidbits: Whether you are craving neutral hues or a pop of color in your eye makeup, check out 7 of the Best Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes!
Oh yes, don’t forget to check out the new giveaway on Never Say Die Beauty tomorrow! And have a great week!