Good morning! Hope you’re making the most of your weekend.
I’m hoping for the sun to make a return visit today. It’s been gloomy and rainy for the past three or four days. But we’ve been having a drought in Massachusetts, so my lawn and shrubs are happy for the rain.
The foliage is coming along since we got cooler nights and some rain. In fact, I had planned to take some pix to show you, but the rain dissuaded me. Hopefully, I’ll have ’em for next weekend! It is definitely turning out to be a good year for bright color! 😛
I’ve got the past week’s roundup of beauty blogposts including reviews and beauty ideas and inspirations for you from Beauty Blog Coalition. My post is toward the bottom of the list, and it’s my list of beauty products that I stockpile so I can be sure I’m never without them. Which products are important enough to you that you buy more than one?
- TheFabZilla: Believe in the sorcery that is fiber lash extension! Checkout TheFabZilla’s phenomenal lashes feat. Cherry Blooms Australia
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty Products Worth Hoarding and My Current Must-Have Selection
- beautyXposé: Looking for some new beauty goodies? Check out this massive list of beauty bloggers’ fall wish list products.
- Painted Ladies: Sheila praises the e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream In St. Lucia and has an easy tutorial for applying cream blush & bronzer.
- Color Me So Crazy: Barielle Me Couture 2014 Fall Creme Collection
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares the beauty products she never wants to run out of
- Makeup Life and Love: Update your makeup wardrobe for Fall, with a bit of help from Laura Mercier and the 4 key steps to a Flawless Face…
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a natural and gentle, no-sting antioxidant serum? Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum is the perfect pick – it’s natural & affordable!