Another gorgeous autumn day. I took a stroll through my now shady backyard, since the sun is so much lower in the sky these days, and I noticed the last rose of the season. A stunner! Farewell flowers till next year. 😥
We’re off to a fall festival in beautiful Rockport MA, but before I go, here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition.
Check out my ipsy bag goodies at the end of the list if you haven’t read the post already.
- TheFabZilla: Chucky may have pranked me. Check out the case of the missing brow liner from Charlotte Tilbury. Worst purchase yet?
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: With all of the gorgeous holiday color collections launching, have you put together your lust list? I have!
- Painted Ladies: False lashes at your fingertips! Lash Closet is a first-of-its-kind false lash subscription service.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Leelo´s Halloween themed little monsters nail art
- Color Me So Crazy: In need of a little color now that the summer is gone?? Try Karora Self Tanning products!
- Lipgloss Break: Review of Nubar Nail Lacquer ‘Fall in Love Collection.’ Great shades that are long lasting!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki found the perfect fall vampy nail polish that’s low odor. Check out what polish she is currently loving.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison got another good ipsy bag this month & it arrived early!
- beautyXposé: As the seasons change, so does your skin’s needs. Today, we’re bringing in an expert to talk to you about transitional skin care.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Do you need ideas to take your work manicure to a WOW manicure? Jessica at Be Happy And Buy Polish has you covered!
- I Know all the Words: Go full on Black Honey gorgeous this Fall with the Clinique Black Honey Beauty Set
Have a great Sunday!