It’s a fabulous weekend here in MA, and I am planning to make the most of it. Beach this afternoon, Lobsterfest and fireworks in Rockport tonight! How ’bout you? What’s on your calendar?
If you have a few minutes to spare, here’s this week’s blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Never Say Die Beauty’s post is about my experiences with Jesse’s Girl “The Eyes Have It” shadow palette including pix and swatches. Affordable and a good option for late summer and fall. Plus, Beauty Blog Coalition has got a new icon for the roundups. I think it’s rather classy.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Does the New Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Liner in Obsidian live up to the hype? No, it’s so amazing that it exceeds it!
- TheFabZilla: Is it love this time for NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Cassiopeia?
- My Highest Self: New Contributor Kristina shows off a bright red balm from Rimmel!
- Beauty by Miss L: Glitter nail polish saves the day!
- Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle: These multi-tasking products will make life easier while they do great things for your face, body and/or hair
- Glamorable!: Did you know that One Direction came out with exclusive makeup collection? Check out Anastasia’s swatches and review of their Up All Night Limited Edition kit!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Need some Fall inspiration? Check out the pix & swatches from Jesse’s Girl “The Eyes Have It” shadow palette
- I Know all the Words: Take a closer look at the perfectly smokey Smashbox Cherry Smoke Photo-Op Eyeshadow Palette
- BeautyTidbits: Enter to win $100 worth of Makeup from MaryKay!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for some bright nail polishes for the end of summer, Jessica has 6 OPI nail polishes that fit the bill!