Hope you’re having a good weekend so far. I’m a little disappointed that the weather is still so gloomy. I was about to head out for a jog, but it looks like rain. So down to the basement treadmill for me. Hope it’s nicer wherever you are!
For your beauty reading pleasure, here’s this week’s Roundup from Beauty Blog Coalition. NSDB is second to the bottom, and the post tells the tale of all the freebie beauty products I scored this week 🙂
- D.G.S.Beauty: SoxxyAir â€“ â€œSupport A Cause, Support Your Legs!â€ Get a pair of stylish socks today.
- TheFabZilla: In time for Spring, designer Tory Burch released new shades for her eponymous lip color line. TheFabZilla reviews Just Like Heaven and Scoundrel, hop in!
- Glamorable!: Wouldn’t you agree that Milani’s Spring Collection was nothing short of fabulous? Anastasia raves about Power Lip Gloss Stain in her latest blog post.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: 3LAB Perfect Lips is a hydrating and plumping anti-aging lip balm that leaves lips silky smooth and lipstick ready!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog : Laura shares her favorite chubby lip pencil from Ardency Inn called Delancey!
- Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Website: BeautyPress Spotlight Day always has lots of interesting indy beauty brands to discover
- Makeup, Life and Love: On the look out for a new foundation? Jamie gives us a look at a few of her favorites in this weeks installment of Covering the Bases…
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme shows off her bright pink and blue Fyrinnae shadows!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple but eye-catching nail art for beginners.
- I Know all the Words: Need a few new spring lip colours? Mary Kay’s Hello, Sunshine Collection has you covered.
- Slashed Beauty: Retro is IN! Miranda shows us a modern spin on a retro glam makeup look in this eye tutorial.
- daydreaming beauty: A gorgeous and easy French Mani with Dior Snow Pink.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from NSDB reviews the freebie drugstore makeup she got from Ulta and from Influenster brands
- BeautyTidbits: New spring beauty pick from jane iredale! In Touch Highlighter in Comfort is a sun-kissed coral, cream-to-powder highlighter that gives skin a natural-looking radiance!
AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty