If you are trying to incorporate more natural and organic beauty products into your stash, this is for you. And me! Good Earth Beauty, a shop for natural, organic and cruelty-free beauty products.
I was recently sent a box of beauty products – facial skincare, body care and makeup – from Good Earth Beauty to try out, and I am very impressed. Some of the products are branded with the Good Earth Beauty name and others are different brands.
What’s also fabulous about Good Earth Beauty is that they have a sample shop! The samples are very affordable so it’s a wonderful way to get to know some new brands. In fact, most of the products I was sent to try out are samples, and they are very generous. The samples run in price from $1-4.00. You can’t beat that! Also, the samples that come in small jars and tubes would make a terrific DIY gift basket for the holidays. Definitely take a look ASAP!
So let’s take a look at the products I received:
- Good Earth Beauty Lavender Vanilla Shower Whip: An exfoliating shower soap that cleans and exfoliates while leaving my skin soft and smooth. This shower whip is a scent-lovers dream. I can’t tell you how much I love the Lavender Vanilla scent. It is heaven!! A 1 oz. sample, $4. A huge tub 12 oz. full size is $18. Ingredients: Organic RAW Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Powdered Volcanic Ash, Vitamin E, Grapeseed Oil, Natural fragrance and essential oils.
- Good Earth Beauty Rose & Green Tea Normal Skin Facial Moisturizer: They describe it as an all-purpose moisturizing lotion, whereas I would describe it as a whipped, light as a feather, non-greasy fluffy cream. It comes in a jar, so you need to use a scoop. I have very dry skin in the depth of winter so this may not be moisturizing enough for me then, but for all but January-February, I know this moisturizer would be perfect. It is unscented, sinks into my skin immediately, but leaves it feeling moisturized all day or night. A full size 2.3 oz. jar is $25. Ingredients: Deionized Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Organic Olive Squalane, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Organic Mahonia Aquifolium (Oregon Grape), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu Oil), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Phytic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Radish Root Ferment (Natural Preservative).
- Good Earth Beauty Whipped Body Cream in Warm Vanilla Candy: A thicker version of the whipped facial moisturizer, this is a fabulous, greaseless body cream. The vanilla scent is not as strong as the Lavender Vanilla Shower Whip, so it doesn’t linger after application and doesn’t interfere with my perfume. Yet it is very nicely hydrating. It increases firmness and elasticity, and it provides an invisible protective layer on the skin. Love it! Sample $1.99. Full size 4 oz. jar $13 Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Sunflower Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Organic Borage Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Organic, Evening Primrose Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Rose Hip Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Wildcrafted Arnica Montana, Chamomile, Grapeseed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Radish Root Ferment (Natural Preservative), proprietary blend of natural fragrance oils
- Good Earth Beauty Strawberry Lip Scrub: This all natural lip scrub that also contains some organic ingredients is so freakin’ delicious, I can’t stop using it. It is made with small white grains of sugar along with hydrating natural organic oils and a yummy strawberry flavor. 1 oz. $8.25. You can buy it as a set with Strawberry Body Wash for $20. The lip scrubs are sold in 3 other flavors: Vanilla Lavender, Bubblegum, Pink Lemonade. Ingredients: sugar, organic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic almond oil, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil and flavor
- SheaTerra Organics African Black Soap: I received a sample of the African black soap. I’ve always wanted to try this. It lathers very well, and it makes a beige-brown lather, not black or grey. It is one of the most emollient complexion soaps I have ever used. I’m blown away by how much I like it! Here’s the description: “100% Natural. Genuine African black soap for smooth, blemish free skin. Ancient formula naturally breaks down dead skin revealing firmer, younger looking skin beneath.” 4.5 oz. bar is priced at $6.99.
- Nvy eco Hydrating Lip Lustre Gloss, Ruby: I love this pretty lipgloss. It is a fairly opaque, nicely pigmented strawberry shade with a hint of gold shimmer, and I do mean a hint. It feels great on my lips. Here’s the description: “NVEY ECO, Organic Lip Lustre’s fusion of nature and color is a dual purpose lip color and moisturizer, enriched with organic elements and Orange Essential Oil.” Net Weight 0.28oz $24 Ingredients: Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (cocout oil), Ricinus Communis (castor oil), Cera Carnauba (palm wax), Cera Alba (natural beeswax), Lonicera Caprifolium Extract (honeysuckle), Tocpheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Citrus Sinensis (orange oil). May Contain: Ci 77007 (iron oxide); Ci 77491 (iron oxide); Ci 77492 (iron oxide); Ci 77499 (iron oxide); Ci 75470 (carmine); Ci 77019 (mica); Ci 77742 (magnesium violet); Ci 77891 (titanium dioxide).
- Deep Steep Candy Mint Foot Stick: This twist up stick made from organic essential oils that’s like a big Chapstick is nice to apply to dry feet at night and then put on a pair of socks. I wake up with much softer feet. And the scent is like a candy cane! 0.5 oz., $5 Ingredients: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Infusion of Organic Herbs; Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Extract, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Glycine Soja (Soy) Oil, Aroma (Organic and Wildcrafted Essential Oil Blend), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural.
In addition to Good Earth Beauty products and the indie brands I wrote about, GEB also carries well-known natural and organic brands like JASON, Dr. Bronner’s, derma e, Gabriel, hyalogic and lots more. They carry men’s and also kids’ products. To sweeten the already sweet deal, Good Earth Beauty has free shipping in the U.S.
Finally, for readers of Never Say Die Beauty, there’s a 10% discount with the discount code GEB10 or BEAUTY10 that does not expire.
Are you familiar with Good Earth Beauty? Is it a site you’d check out? Which of these goodies interests you most?
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty