We’re getting down to the wire with Christmas coming up less than a week away. Yikes! In case you need to pick up a couple of small, i.e. affordable, gifts or stocking stuffers, here are a few ideas.
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Must-Haves Eye Set: 6 matte neutral eye shadows that are especially great for lovers of wine shades plus a travel size Hello Lashes Mascara. I own this sweet palette and I love it for travel or anytime. In fact, I reviewed and swatched it about a month ago and here’s the link. $28 at Ulta or IT Cosmetics website
- IT Cosmetics Airbrush Must-Haves 3 Piece Face & Eye Travel Set: super soft travel size foundation brush, powder brush and eye shadow brush. I just bought this and I adore it. $19.50 at Ulta and IT Cosmetics website
- Too Faced Melted French Kisses: 4 travel size Melted liquid lipsticks in shades of pink, 2 Metals – Peony & Macaron and 2 regular cream lipsticks – Chihuahua & Berry $25
- Becca Glow On The Go Shimmering Opal Skin Perfectors: Liquid and Powder minis $20: I just bought these two. Frankly, instead of the Rose Gold full size Skin Perfector that’s too dark for me, I should have bought the Opal, but I’m glad I’ve got it and the liquid opal that works as a liquid highlighter or as a gloss topper. $20 at Ulta
Other Small Gift Ideas
- Connoisseurs Sonic Dazzle Kit and Dazzle Drops: For the jewelry lover including yourself, the quick and easy way to get your jewelry glowing and gleaming for the holidays with results that look like you had your jewelry professionally cleaned! The kit comes with a battery-operated sonic dazzler that has a rotating brush head that makes your jewelry sparkle. The Sonic Dazzle Stik is used with Dazzle Drops for Silver Jewelry and/or Dazzle Drops Advanced Jewelry Cleansing Gel. The Dazzle Drops are sold separately as well. Very cool device! $34.99 Sonic Dazzle Stik, $8.99 Dazzle Drops
- Crabtree & Evelyn Anniversary Mug 2016: Ring in the New Year with a new anniversary mug from Crabtree & Evelyn. The mug is ironstone and is made in England. Every year they come out with a new mug with a different design. I’ve been collecting them probably since before you were born, 1986! $25 at Crabtree & Evelyn
- Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelets: I bought a Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelet two years ago made with turquoise beads and I love it. Very high quality especially for the $24 price. This year I got a pink crystal bracelet for the same price, and it’s super cute.
- Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm: Although it’s in the wrong photo, Carmex makes the cutest flower decorated lip balm. Too cute not to own. $2.99 Bed Bath & Beyond, widely available
- Gosling’s ChopSaver Lip Care: Even though this lip balm isn’t as cute as the Carmex Lip Balm, it works amazingly well and has great ingredients including arnica! Invented by a musician – a trumpeter, I think – to heal his sore and chapped lips. Made with 10 certified organic ingredients with SPF15. Mine has a mild fresh citrus scent. My dry lips love this stick. $3.85 at Walmart
- Travelo Purse Spray: I need to pick up some more of the cute and very handy Travalo purse spray. I own the original. It’s easy to fill and I have found it to be leak-proof. Travalo has a new, more expensive version that’s square and that has a removable chamber that can be washed out so you can use with other scents, or you can pop in another chamber with a different fragrance. Very cool devices.
- H2O Plus Hand Cream Travel Size: One of my all-time favorite hand creams, H2O Plus Hand Cream is very emollient and leaves hand sooooo soft and smooth. $10
- Nail Butter: For nail lovers, this fabulous, thick nail cream softens cuticles and improves the appearance of nails and finger tips. The lemongrass scent is wonderful, and it also comes in gardenia scent. on sale now for $24
- Milani Rose Embossed Powder Blush: Oh these rose embossed powder blushes that come in 3 shades would make a gorgeous but affordable stocking stuffer. Almost too pretty to use, it’s a long lasting and long-wearing blush. $7.99 on the Milani website, about $10 at CVS
- Pur Eye Polish: Cushion eye shadow that goes on easily and feels as light as a feather while providing long-lasting shine. I bought in shade Satin, a pale rose gold, and I adore it. It comes in 6 shades, I believe. $26 at Ulta or on the Pur Minerals website
- False Eyelashes: I’ve got Ardell Demi Lashes in the photo because they fit me best, but any ones will do. I also just picked up a pair of Kiss Press-On Lashes, too! Dying to try those out.
- Smashbox Always Sharp 3D Eyeliner: Comes in lots of shades, easy to apply, long-wearing.
- Invisi Bobble: Invisible coiled hair ring for creating all kinds of easy updos and hairstyles. So cute. The four Invisi Bobble set comes with a Style Guide
To be honest, I could go on forever, but you probably have plenty of ideas of your own. Here are just a few thoughts to get you going! Merry Christmas 😛Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty