Today is a holiday in both the US and Canada, Columbus and Canada Day, respectively. So instead of a beauty post, here’s a brief update on the Topsfield Fair, the oldest county fair in the U.S., and next year will celebrate its 200th anniversary. Jeff and I made our annual visit to the fair yesterday. We always see everything, and we spent 7 hours there – not for the faint-hearted lol.
Here are some of the highlights.
The sand castle that it different every year!
Here’s a very vocal rooster!
These were winning floral arrangements from local garden clubs.
I could go on and on with pix but I won’t.
We had a great time. Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
If you’ve got some relaxation time today, head on over to Jackie Silver Style for this week’s posts from the lifestyle, beauty, health and wellness, travel, fashion, and fitness bloggers of Fashion Flash, targeted to women over 40. As usual, I just love the variety in Fashion Flash. Check it out:
- Christmas in a Scottish castle
- what to wear to an office holiday party
- are supplements safe?
- nature’s grain that promotes beauty
- beauty needs of diabetics
- how to read food labels
- beauty reviews: new Fenty Gloss Bomb, Osmosis Satin Foundation, Julie G retro Bohemian Nail Color collection, Amalie Beauty’s Wink Lash & Brow Serum, and how to get ombre lips with LaNeige Two Tone Lipstick
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Never Say Die Beauty