How was your Thanksgiving yesterday? What was your favorite thing on the menu?
Today, I am hoping that Jeff and I will be going to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. There’s an exhibit of works by the 19th century American artist, William Merritt Chase, that I have been dying to see. What’s on your agenda today?
If you’re thinking of doing any holiday shopping now to take advantage of sales, just about every major beauty brand has some kind of sale going on. Frankly, there are too many sales for me to mention and some other bloggers have done a better job at it than I, so I’ll mention the ones that I’m most likely to shop.
- Barielle: 35% off site wide and free shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY2016
- Belk: $10 off $50 with only limited beauty exclusions
- Cargo Cosmetics: 25% off no code required
- ColourPop:$18 mini lip kits: Ultra Matte and Ultra Satin
- Dermstore: save 25% sitewide with code COUNTDOWN
- Dr. Brandt: 45% off Black Friday Early Access sale
- elf cosmetics: 50% off ends Black Friday
- Evine: 15% off discount code on entire site good through 12/31/16 just for my readers using the code FashionFlash15
- Exuviance: 20% off and free shipping
- Foreo: 25% through Cyber Monday
- Garnet Hill: 25% off and free shipping
- Judith August Cosmetics (makers of my favorite full coverage concealer and color corrector!): 30% off your order with promo code: shae30
- Kiko Milano: Buy 3, Get 3 Free
- L’Occitane: has a lot of Black Friday “exclusives” including $18 sets with a $45 purchase
- MAC Cosmetics: 40% off Goodbye products
- Marc Jacobs: a great gift with lots of goodies with a $30 purchase on Cyber Monday
- Michael Todd: not sure what they’ll be on Black Friday because their 40% off side wide sale with code TNX40 ended on Thanksgiving, but they usually have quite generous sales
- Missha (Korean beauty brand): 40% off with code MISSHASQUAD at checkout
- Paula’s Choice: 20% off including free shipping
- Ricky’s NYC: 30% off in-store only
- Sephora: specific items on sale via their App
- Tarte Cosmetics 25% off
- Tatcha: 20% off (check out the ad in my sidebar!)
- The Body Shop: lots of gift sets on sale during Black Friday week
- Zoya Nail Polish: 70% off, that’s right, on Black Friday only
So, this is what I’ve got on my list so far. Oh, and don’t forget to use Ebates if you have it. And if you don’t already use Ebates, you can do so via the Ebates logo in my sidebar: it’s free and you get a $10 credit when you sign up).
Let me know what you pick up if you do any Black Friday shopping! Have fun!
And don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY of a stunning pair of Pamela McCoy Crimson Suede Faux Fur Lined Long Gloves. The Evine sponsored giveaway is for US only and goes till 12/7.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty