You may be way ahead of me, but I just realized a couple of days ago that Ulta’s spring 21 Days of Beauty is upon us. In fact, it starts on Sunday, March 15. And it goes into the beginning of April, ending on April 4.
I just got my Ulta catalogue in the mail today. Hopefully, you’ve already gotten yours. As always, there’s a lot to love so I have to whittle down my selections to just a few pieces. Unfortunately, one item that I really want comes out on the day I have jury duty. Just my luck.
Here’s a link to a more readable version of the calendar: http://www.ulta.com/21days/
I see a lot to like. We all have our wants and needs. I think it’s a great opportunity to stock up on staples like:
- Bare Minerals All Over Face Color (does that mean mineral foundation?) & blush – March 15
- Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes – March 17
- Urban Decay Eye Primer: Primer Potion and Anti-aging – March 21
- Smashbox Photofinish Eye Primer – March 27
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness – April 3
- Smashbox Original Photofinish Foundation Primer – April 4
And then, there are things that I just want:
- Stila All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss – March 26
- Lorac Champagne Dreams Eye Shadow Palette – March 29
- Japonesque Blush – March 31
Finally, if you don’t have a cute Too Faced Flush Blush, it’s on sale on April 1, and that’s no joke!
So what’s on your list??Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty