Oh, I’m so excited! I just got my Ulta Beauty catalogue announcing one of my favorite events, Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. For those of you who may not know about it, for 3 weeks Ulta features one or sometimes two skincare, makeup or haircare products each day that is on sale either in store or online or both at a deep discount, sometimes as much as 50% off. I love it!
The event starts on March 13 and runs through April 2! So get ready!
You can get more information online, but if you haven’t received your catalogue with the calendar yet, here they are!
Because I have so much makeup and skincare already, I’m not going to go wild, but a few items have caught my eye:
- Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick for $11 – half off!
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Perfect Brow Pencil for $12 – I have one but the shade isn’t right for me so I may try another shade because I love the formula
- IT Cosmetics for Ulta All-Over Eyeshadow Brush for $7
- LORAC Riesling Romance Eye Shadow Palette for $15 – how can I resist?
There are lots of other intriguing items that you may want to consider:
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara for $10
- butterLONDON Nail Lacquer for $10
- Mally Beauty Pore Defender for $25 – I have this (gotta review it soon!) and it is a dupe for the YSL Blur Perfector that does a great job camouflaging pores and fine lines)
- Stila Waterproof Eye Liner $11
- plus so many more great buys!
Take a look. Are you planning on picking anything up during the 21 Days?
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty