After several months where I got to recycle a ton of empties, in July I didn’t have as many empties as I usually do. But I had enough that I didn’t want to wait till next month. I’ll make this one quick!
- LDC Cosmetics: Advanced Plumping Hand Cream: Although this was a nice lightweight greaseless hand cream, unfortunately it didn’t help plump the skin on my hands as promised. And it is expensive. Repurchase? No.
- Nature Island Botanicals Blood & Sweet Orange etc. Vegan Cold Process Soap: The handmade orange and hot pink marbled fabulous smelling, hydrating soap is my favorite. I cut it in half and get two big bars out of it. Repurchase? Yes. I’m hoping that Daphne of NIB still makes this beauty. I’ll find out when she comes to the Waterfront Festival in Gloucester MA later this month.
- Davnies Love Shampoo: I got this travel size Davines Love Shampoo that smooths coarse or frizzy hair from one of my monthly subscriptions, probably from Birchbox. The scent was fabulous, and it did a great job shampooing my hair and leaving it smoother. Repurchase? Probably not because I am swimming in shampoo and conditioner, but it’s a good one that I definitely would buy if I needed more shampoo.
- Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion: I was disappointed that UD changed my favorite eye primer by adding an unnecessary sponge applicator wand. I also think they changed the formula a bit. Repurchase? No. But luckily, my friend Marcia gifted me a travel size tube of the old version that she found in her stash when she moved recently. Yay!
- Natural sea sponge: I love natural sea sponges because they can be so gentle on my skin. I’ve been using them for a long time. Repurchase? The sponge came in a two pack, and I’m using the second one now. Unfortunately, it’s not quite as soft as the one I’m tossing, but hopefully, it’ll soften with use.
So these are what I used up this past month. What about you?
Copyright 2017 Never Say Die Beauty